- We collect personal information in a few principal ways, including information you give to us directly, information we gather from your use of our Services, and information we receive from third parties.
- We may share your personal information to some third parties in certain circumstances, including information necessary to provide you with our Services.
- You may request deletion, request a copy of, request rectification, restrict or object to processing, and request to transfer your data by emailing your request to email@example.com.
- While it is not possible to guarantee that your information will remain secure, we use commercially reasonable efforts to secure your information and quickly respond to security incidents in order to reduce the likelihood of a loss of end user data. In the unfortunate event a security breach occurs, Arrow Services will provide you with notice as required by the laws of the State of California.
What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the mobile application, how it is used, and with whom it may be shared.
What rights you have and choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or device (“personal information”). In particular, we collect the following categories of personal information from consumers:
- Category A – Identifiers such as name, Internet Protocol address, signature, security question, role, occupation, email address.
- Category B – Internet or other similar network activity
Examples: Access history and information on your interaction with our application.
- ArrowUp is tracking your training, including but not limited to time you spend on the ArrowUp Application.
- ArrowUp tracks your downloading of ArrowUp’s Terms and Conditions and End User License Agreement for offline viewing.
We obtain the categories of personal information listed above from the following categories of sources:
- Directly from our clients or their agents. For example, from information our clients provide to us related to the Services for which they engage us.
- Directly from you. For example, through information we ask from you when our clients or their agents subscribe and engage our Services.
- Directly and indirectly from you when using our Services or visiting our website. For example, usage details collected automatically in the course of your interaction with our platform or website.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use or disclose the person information we collect for one or more of the following business purposes:
- To fulfill or meet the reason for which the information is provided.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To spur user engagement and create a game-like competition, your participation and progress will be indicated near your username on the sign in screen of the application. Such indicators will be visible to other users registered under your team.
- To provide you with email alerts, event registrations and other notices concerning our products or services, or events or news, that may be of interest to you.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collections.
- To improve our website and applications and present its contents to you.
- For testing, research, analysis and product development.
- As necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of us, our clients or others.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- As described to you when collecting your personal information or as otherwise set forth in the CCPA.
- To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us is among the assets transferred.
We will not collect additional categories of personal information or use the personal information we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to a third party for a business purpose. When we disclose personal information for a business purpose, we enter a contract that describes the purpose and requires the recipient to both keep that personal information confidential and not use it for any purpose except performing the contract.
We retain your personal information for as long as necessary to provide the Services and fulfill the transactions you have requested, or for other essential purposes such as complying with our legal obligations, maintaining business and financial records, resolving disputes, maintaining security, detecting and preventing fraud and abuse, lowering insurance, and enforcing our agreements.
Locations for Data Storage and Processing
Your personal information may be stored and processed in your region or another country where Arrow Service affiliates and our service providers maintain servers and facilities, including (but not limited to) The United Kingdom and the United States. We take steps, including through contracts, intended to ensure that the information continues to be protected wherever it is located in a manner consistent with the standards of protection required under applicable law.
We have put in place reasonable controls designed to help safeguard the personal information we collect via the Services. Arrow has conducted an extensive Data Assessment which diagrams the implemented security protocols which ensure that personal information is secured and encrypted when transmitted and when stored in a fashion that protects such personal information from a breach. Arrow also reviews its security procedures periodically to consider appropriate new technology and updated methods. However, no security measures are perfect, and we cannot assure you that personal information that we collect will never be accessed or unintentionally used in an unauthorized way. We will notify users of a data breach when Arrow determines that is reasonably necessary in accordance with applicable law.
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have disclosed the following categories of personal information for a business purpose:
- Professional or employment-related information
We disclose your personal information for a business purpose to the following categories of third parties:
- Third parties to whom you or your agents authorize us to disclose your personal information in connection with products or services we provide to you.
YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES
Your Right To Request Disclosure Of Information We Collect And Share About You.
If you are a California resident, you have a legal right to request information about our practices related to the disclosure of your personal information by Arrow to certain third parties for their direct marketing purposes. Please send your request (along with your full name, email address, postal address, and the subject line labeled “Your California Privacy Rights”) by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We currently do not sell your information for direct marketing purposes.
The CCPA grants you the right to request certain information about our practices with respect to California Information. In particular, you can request the following:
- The categories and specific pieces of your California Information that we’ve collected;
- The categories of sources from which we collected California Information;
- The business or commercial purposes for which we collected or sold California Information; and
- The categories of third parties with which we shared California Information.
You can submit a request to us for the following additional information:
- The categories of third parties to which we’ve sold California Information, and the category or categories of California Information sold to each.
- The categories of California Information that we’ve shared with service providers who provide services for us, like processing your bill.
To exercise your CCPA rights with respect to this information, please email us at email@example.com or write to us at 5356 Edgewood Pl, LA CA 90019.
Your Right To Request The Deletion Of California Information. Upon your request, we will delete your personal information. To exercise your right to request the deletion of your California Information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at 5356 Edgewood Pl, LA CA 90019.
Your Right To Ask Us Not To Sell Your California Information. We do not currently sell any Information, but you can email us at email@example.com to request that your information not be sold in the future should our practices in this regard ever change.
Do Not Track Notice. Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your application on your phone to inform mobile applications that you do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings on the application and/or your phone. Because The Arrow Toolkit is a web application, we do not track users beyond the information and reporting needed to run the application.
Consumers Under 16 Years Old. CCPA has specific rules regarding the use of California Information from consumers under 16 years of age. If you would like further information on how we handle California Information from consumers under the age of 16 years of age, or if you have questions about these information practices, you may contact us firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at 5356 Edgewood Pl, LA CA 90019.
5356 Edgewood Pl, LA CA 90019