Why you and your insurance broker will love this new program?
Build a 360° feedback and accountability loop from employee, to management, to owner, to insurance broker and carrier
The majority of restaurants are out of OSHA compliance increasing liability, risk, and insurance premiums.
- Cal/OSHA Requirements:
- Designate a Safety Lead in all locations
- Provide and track initial and ongoing Safety and Harassment Prevention training to all team members
- Each location requires an injury and illness prevention plan & hazard notification document to share with all team members
- Give employees a secure channel to address concerns
- Maintain annual recordables document for OSHA
Stop accidents before they happen!
Reduce liability and risk through better data, communication, documentation, and training.
A training platform with onboarding courses and on going micro-training that reinforces safe working conditions.
Better risk underwriting through organized safety documentation and transparent chains of communication